TruthQuest History- Middle Ages Supplements
* The powerful Roman Empire, which had ruled the western world, was gone. But the church wasn't! It had the incredible privilege of being the leading force in Europe. How did it handle that opportunity, especially when Roman mistakes had made life after their empire so very difficult? How were the developing nations and the feudal system affected?
* Humanistic historians call the early medieval centuries 'dark,' partly because they were so religious. TruthQuest History reveals different causes for the darkness, ones that modern Christians must understand. We face the same challenges...and opportunities!
* As the fledgling nations became stronger they looked to the church as a model. What did they see? How did both of these powers interact and how was society affected?
* The kids will go to battle with dashing knights and storm mighty castles, but they'll also see the deeper currents and the slowly upwelling spring of humanism that would overflow in the subsequent Renaissance period. Now they'll know why!
We have three different supplements that can be used with the TruthQuest Middle Ages textbook. We do not sell the TruthQuest textbooks, but they can be found easily doing a Google search or going straight to TruthQuest's webstore. What we do create and sell are the following supplements:
1. Binder-Builder Lapbook- See Sample Pages
2. Maps,Timelines, and Reports Pages- See Sample Pages
3. Notebooking Pages- See Sample Pages