Apologia Lapbooks (large) - Items tagged as "Young explorers"
This Apologia lapbook-
- teaches & reviews the science concepts taught in the textbook using a hands-on approach with mini-booklets.
- is available in your choice of full color graphics or black & white that your child can color, if wanted.
- comes with an answer key to all the questions on the mini-booklets. No searching through or reading the pages in the book to find answers.
- tells exactly which pages to read in the textbook and when to stop to do a mini-booklet.
- is very thorough therefore increasing the knowledge your child will receive. Each chapter in the textbook has one lapbook folder devoted to it! So if the textbook has 12 chapters, then the lapbook will have 12 folders. Don't worry! We will explain how to manage this many folders easily.
- allows you to make the lapbook mini-booklets ahead of time if you are short on time for science.
- allows child to answer questions orally and you write answers in mini-booklet. This is a time saver for days when you are short on time for science or if your child is having trouble writing in a smaller booklet.
- gives something tangible to show dad, grandparents, friends, or even the state if you are required to do a portfolio.
- helps cement the information learned and put it into long-term memory. Your child will be able to draw upon this long-term information as he/she advances into higher-level work.
To do this lapbook, you will need the matching textbook available at ChristianBook.com or most online homeschool curriculum stores.